Thursday, October 27, 2011

12r Shia Mahdi Will Dissapear due to Fear

A lot of 12rs claim that they don't know the exact reason to why the 12th imam disappeared. However, here we see Zurara confirming a reason. The answer he supposedly got was due to fear. I thought 'the wahabis' were wrong to accuse the last imam of fear. However, if they are wrong then Zurara should be condemned first.

H 892, Ch. 80, h 5
Ali ibn Ibrahim has narrated from al-Hassan ibn Musa al-Khashshab from ‘Abdallah ibn Musa from ‘Abdallah ibn Bukayr from Zurarah who has said the following. "The young boywill disappear from the public sight before his rise (with divine power)" The narrator has said,"I then asked, "Why (would that has to take place)?" The Imam (a.s.) said, "He will be afraid." He pointed out with his hand to his midsection. Then he said, "O zurara, "He is the one whose reappearance is expected. He is the one whose coming to this world through birth will be doubted. Certain people will say, "his father died without leaving any son behind."
Certain others will say, "Just before the dead of his father his mother conceived him." Still others will say, "He was born two years before the death of his father." He is the one whose reappearance is expected. The fact is that Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most gracious, loves to try and test the Shi‘a (his followers). It in such a condition that people of falsehood will raise doubts, O Zurara)."
The narrator has said, "I then said, May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, if will be alive at the time of his rise with divine power what should I do?" The Imam (a.s.) said, "O Zurara, if you will live up to such time then say the following prayer. "O Lord make me know You for if you would not make me know You I will not know Your prophet. O Lord, make me know Your Messenger, for if You would not make me know your Messenger I will not know the one who possesses Your authority over the creatures. O Lord make me know the one who possesses Your authority over the creatures for if You will not make me know him I will stray away from my religion." Then he said, "O Zurara, it is necessary that a young boy
must be murdered in the city of Madina." I then said, "May Allah take my soul in service for your cause, would he not be killed in the hands of the army of al-Sufyani?" He said, "No, but the army of the tribe of so and so will kill him. They will come to inter Madina, thus, they take hold of the young boy and kill him. When they will murder him in transgression, animosity and injustice they will not then be given respite. At such time good news will be expected, if Allah would so will. (al-Kafi)"


H 896, Ch. 80, h 9
Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ja'far ibn Muhammad from al-Hassan ibn
Mu‘awiya from ‘Abdallah ibn Jabala from ‘Abdallah ibn Bukayr from Zurara who has said
the following. "I heard abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) say as herein below. "The person who will rise to Divine power on earth will disappear from the public sight before he will do so." I then asked, "Why, will happen so?" He said, "He will be afraid." He then pointed to his midsection meaning thereby being murdered." (ibid)

H 905, Ch. 80, h 18
Through the same chain of narrators it is narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from his
father, Muhammad ibn ‘Isa from ibn Bukayr from Zurara who has said the following. " AlQa’im (the one who will rise with Divine Authority) will disappear before he will rise with divine power. He will suffer fear. The Imam (a.s.) pointed to his midsection, meaning thereby being murdered." (ibid)


H 916, Ch. 80, h 29
Al-Husayn ibn Ahmad has narrated from from Ahmad ibn Hilal who has said that ‘Uthman
ibn ‘Isa narrated to us from Khalid ibn Najih from Zurara ibn A‘yan that abu ‘Abdallah (a.s.) has said the following. "It will be necessary for the young boy to disappear from the public sight." I then asked, "Why it will be necessary?" He said, "Because he will have fear- he then pointed towards his midsection. He will be the one whose reappearance will be intensely expected. It will be he in whose being born people will have doubts. Certain people will say, "His mother has just conceived him." Others will say, "His father died but left no surviving son." Certain others will say, "He was born two years before the death of his father." Zurara has said, "I said to him, ‘What do you command me if will attain that time?" The Imam (a.s.) said, "Pray to Allah in the following words. "O Lord, make me know You for if you would not make me know You I will not know You. O Lord, make me know Your prophet, for if You would not make me know your Messenger I will never know him. O Lord, make me know the one who possesses Your authority over the creatures for if You will not make me know him I will stray away from my religion." Ahmad ibn Hilal has said, "I had heard this
hadith fifty six years ago." (ibid)

No comments:

Post a Comment